Sunday, 26 August 2007

The New Stash

My lovely husband took me to Katoomba yesterday to visit Dragonfly Dreams. What a place! It's one of those places with just so much to choose from that you really don't know where to start, and when you do, you come back with bag loads of stuff. Thankfully, I had prepared a list and I was very well behaved and stuck to that list. My husband kindly purchased all the items below as a gift for my birthday. What a nice man!! Karen at Dragonfly Dreams was very helpful and knew all her products very well. Her shop is so well stocked and the walls are full of her beautiful work. An inspiration to try heaps more work.

I have been working really hard on my Angel of Harmony and have almost finished the entire cape. I think I should have her dress well and truly started by this evening. This week has not seen too much cross-stitching completed as The Chicken has been feeling unwell with a cold. She has just been happy laying in mummy's arms. Thankfully she is feeling much better today, so it's back to the needle and thread with me......

2 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE your new stash. What a nice hubby you have ;)

Karen's Blog said...

Thanks for your kind words. It was lovely having you guys vistit our shop. I am glad you had a nice time:)