Tuesday, 28 August 2007

The Wishlist

Today is my birthday and what better way to start the day than by creating a wishlist. I have decided that I would love to complete all the following designs at some point in time and perhaps give hubby an idea for mother's days and future birthdays. So here goes...

1. Knotgarden by Chatelaine
2. Peaceful Paradise by Midsummer Night Design
3. Plight Of Fancy by Long Dog Samplers
4. The Sanctuary by The Drawn Thread
5. The Village of Hawks Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings

10 comments:

Wormie said...

Happy Birthday, Squazi!!

karin said...

Thank you for the answer of the email.
I am very glad.
Though it is poor English, I visit it again.

Itching To Stitch said...

What a great wish list and Happy Birthday!! We have very similar taste in patterns ;)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Happy Birthday, and you got a nice lot of stash from Dragonfly Dreams.

Joanne

Beatrice said...

Happy Birthday. Thanks for visiting my Blog.
I love your wish list...Good taste!!

KaLu said...

I looove the long dog too, its so colorful

Aussie Stitcher said...

To answer your question in regards to the fractal, www.xs-collectibles.com feature a free fractal once a month and this one was a freebie one, though others are able to be puchased. HTH.

Joanne

DonnaSews said...

Happy, happy birthday. Your have great taste!!

Gina said...

Any of those are beautiful designs...the hard part is choosing!

Gina

Marie-P said...

Happy belated birthday. We just started a Village of Hawk Run Hollow Stitch-A-Long~ such a great pattern.