Saturday, 8 September 2007

Another UFO Finish

Well, my resolution to get my UFOs completed seems to be working. After only a few hours work, (and an APEC public holiday) I have finished "I Love My Garden" by Debbie Mumm. All that was left to be done was a few lazy daisy stitches and some backstitching. I don't know why I procrastinated for so long. But here it is....



I have also looked at another UFO for the first time in nearly six months. It's called "Summer Breeze" by Paula Vaughan. The house is nearly completed, but there is still a very long way to go, which is especially bad considering I have been working on it for many years. It's all the fractional stitching that seems to get to me and the continuous changing of colours. I find that quite boring.


I have also taken the opportunity to clean out my craft cupboard and sell a whole lot of cross stitch patterns and other craft stuff that I have already completed or don't need anymore. I have listed on eBay and hope that it all sells, because then I can go and buy some more patterns and materials.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations! And a lovely one at that. What are your finishing plans?

The PV pattern looks like a real challenge :)

Gina said...

Fantastic finish! I really like the first one!

Squazi said...

Thanks Barbara for the comments. I am not really sure what I am going to do with the design. I didn't really want to frame it, because that's all I seem to do. I will probably put it away and think on it:)

Marie-P said...

Very nice work. I expecially like the Summer Breeze!

KaLu said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING A UFO! AND I HOPE YOU FINISH PV SOON IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL SO FAR!

Lelia said...

congrats on finishing your debbie mumm pattern -- it is lovley ... as is the paula vaughn project.

Bliss said...

Gorgeous stitching!