Thursday, 27 September 2007

A Finish!!!

Finally I have finished the Angel of Harmony. I am a little dissapointed with her, as I had hoped to use some metallics to backstitch around her dress, but I couldn't find the right colour. I tried with one colour, but it looked so silly, that I ended up unpicking it and going back to the suggested colours.


I have also purchased some more things from ebay:

  • 1779 Ship - Carriage House Samplings
  • 10 Virgins - Barrick Samplers
  • 28ct linens
  • Caron Watercolours & Waterlillies
  • Thread Gatherer's Silk 'N Colours

This weekend is the labour day long weekend, so we have lots of things planned. Swimming lessons, a trip to the zoo and mabye a drive to the mountains. Somewhere in there I hope I will get some stitiching done on the next project.

PS. I don't quite know what happened here and where the photo has gone, it somehow when missing. I think I may have forgotten to publish this one. Oh well, it's never too late. I will update the photo as soon as I find it....

I have found the picture, it was filed in the wrong place??? I have updated the finished design.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Bravo on your finish! I'm beginning to think that if I finish anything it'll be a miracle!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your finish! She looks amazing!

KaLu said...

Congrats on the finish!!!!!!!!!!! she is beautiful~

Marita said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. A finish to be proud of.