Sunday, 9 September 2007

Lunch

We went to the Hubertus Club for lunch today. This is the local German club and had a terrific German meal. I had a pork goulash with sauerkraut and it was enormous and very, very tasty. I am so glad that I didn't order the gypsy meal like everyone else. It was huge, with deep fried mushrooms, chicken and pork schnitzel, kransky sausage, potato wedges, cabbage and potato salad. I don't think I will be having any dinner tonight.

"The Chicken" enjoying a German feast

I have finally finished putting all the craft things for sale onto eBay today. Hopefully it all sells! Unfortunately I haven't had much of a chance to touch my stitching, but maybe tonight once "The Chicken" has gone to sleep.

4 comments:

Gina said...

What a cutie! I'd have totally gone for the huge meal..lol. It sounded good....

Anita said...

I like the picture of your daughter. She must be enjoying the meal as much as you did.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and left me comments. You have a wonderful blog with lots of great stitching.

Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting new stitchers. Your daughter is a real sweetheart!

Your Debbie Mum piece is really cute. I like her stuff although I've never tried one. I like the Carriage House charts you recently won. I'm currently bidding on the Pumpkin Farm one. Wish me luck!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your chicken is so cute, Summer Breeze is a lovely design and congratulations on finishing a UFO