Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Progress has been slow......

I have not touched any of my major projects this last week or so as "The Chicken" has been really sick. I think she may have a case of the flu or something like that. She has had little sleep and is very, very grumpy and just wants mum. The doctors have done plenty of tests, but can't find anything major, thank goodness, so I think we will just have to ride this one out.


I have had the opportunity to complete some little Christmas ornaments though. These require little to no concentration. They still have to be trimmed and put into frames to hang on the Christmas tree, but that can be done closer to Christmas. These are from the "Stitch 'N Hang" and "Stitch 'N Frame" kits.


I have done plenty over the years, so I have a whole stack of patterns I don't use anymore. I would like to randomly select three people who comment on this blog entry to receive ten patterns each. They all have a colour key, but don't specify particular brands of colours or numbers. I suppose you could always just match up whatever suits you best. I know there are lots of clever people out there!!


I have also managed to sell quite a lot of my craft items on eBay. I am very happy, because now I can buy more patterns and materials. Yeah!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Sorry to hear 'The Chicken' is not feeling well. Hope she get's well soon.

The ornaments looks so bright and happy!

DonnaSews said...

I hope your daughter feels better real soon.
Thne ornaments are beautiful and will be perfect for Christmas.

Enjoy your day.

Little Grey Cat said...

Oh those ornaments are so cute!

I hope your little one is feeling better soon.

Ranae said...

Those ornies are adorable. I enjoyed browsing your blog.

KaLu said...

oh :(
so sorry to hear "the Chicken" is not feeling well...I hate it when my "bubble" gets like that too they want to be carried all the time and then someone offers to helo an only mommy is good enough (they recognize the best hehe)

hope she feels better soon

KaLu said...

oh wait! the ornies are sooo cute!

samplerlover said...

I hope the "chicken" is feeling better. There is nothing worse than when your children are ill. Your Christmas ornies are looking beautiful. They should look nice on your tree

Kajsa said...

Cute ornaments! Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Beatrice said...

I hope the little Chick is feeling better soon!
The ornaments are very cute!!!

Emily said...

Those are really cute ornaments!!