Monday, 22 October 2007

Let's Introduce.....

I decided that today, I would seek out some new blogs and introduce them to everyone. Emily at The Floss Box introduced my blog and I was able to meet some lovely ladies this way. I think now it is my turn to pass on the favour.
All these blogs have some very beautiful work and should not be missed.

Our Red House - A fellow Australian stitcher!
Another Cross Stitch Addict - This blog is full of cross stitch. What a prolific stitcher!
Stitch Or No Stitch - Another very busy stitcher.

5 comments:

Little Cat said...

Nice idea. I'll go and take a look.

Our Red House said...

Thank you for doing this. It's a lovely idea and I really appreciate your kindness.

I am constantly amazed by the generosity of the blogging community.

I found you through my sitemeter and I'm definitely coming back. Your cross stitches are amazing.

Beatrice said...

What a great Idea...Thanks for sharing them with us.

Lili said...

OK. You have the cutest chicken I have ever seen! She's too beautiful and I think it's just great that she can have you home for a while.
And I am thrilled to see this plug to my blog! I feel twice as happy to have visited your blog (and such beautiful stitching!) and I'll be back (Terminator or Inspector Harry, pick your fav! Lol!).
Lili

Emily said...

Great to see the idea growing! :) It's a great way to find some new blogs and maybe find some new inspiration!