Friday, 26 October 2007

An Update

Well DH is home from hospital today.He looks like nothing has happened, he just sounds like he has a bad cold. Apart from a little pain, he says he feels quite good. Now I have him home for the next two weeks I have to come up with lunches as well as dinners. I think this will be a great time to try a range of salads. There is a great website Taste.com.au, that has a whole load of recipes. So now is the time for me to experiment. I am looking forward to spending the next two weeks with him and I am sure that my daughter will be pleased as well. If he is feeling well enough, perhaps a trip to LNS might be in order.

My sewing has been going slowly, another case of the dreaded sweaty hands. I did manage to get a little done on the Amish quilt. Hopefully they will be dry this weekend as I am doing my first Christmas Ornament Stitch-A-Long.

Thank you to everyone for their wonderful comments, I feel much better today. It turns out the one person I didn't think to ask was my SIL, because I thought she was working. It turns out she was home all day and would have happily taken us to the hospital. Silly me!!! At least I know that there is at least one person whom I can rely on.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Glad he's home!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the update Suzanne. Glad to know DH is doing very well. Go ahead and have a good time the three of you :)

Emily said...

Glad to hear your husband is doing well!

Beatrice said...

I'm so glad that DH is doing well and won't it be nice for you to spend some time together.
Happy cooking and get some stitching done to...LOL

Jaimie said...

Glad your husband is home and things are getting back to normal. Have fun cooking and stitching!

KaLu said...

soo far behind in blog reading. but i'm still glad he's home and feeling better !