Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Who makes me Smile?

Well I have to send a big thanks to Jaimie for her You Make Me Smile award. What a lovely thing to do, I feel very privileged. I know that I am going to find this really difficult, because so many people make me smile and if your not mentioned here, you also make me smile too, but here goes.

The rules are you have to pass it on to ten people that make you smile.


Claudia at Me, My Bubble and my Stitching
Beatrice at Stitching With A View
Karen at Little Cat Blogs
Anita at Anita's Stitching
Lelia at Stitches of Life
Joanne at Aussie Stitcher
Barbara at The Sanguine Stitcher
Sandra at Sampler Lovers Blog

I think this is a great way on introducing all these wonderful peoples blogs. These lovely ladies are all doing some beautiful work and I would like to thank you all for sharing them with us.

I would also like to share the beautiful designs that I recently purchased, I am particularly pleased with the Toccata Number Two purchase as this is one from my wish list.


A Diminutive Dutch Sampler - Barrick Samplers
1797 Ship Sampler - Carriage House Samplings
Ten Virgins - Barrick Samplers
The Dreaming - Dinky Dyes
Southern Stars - Dinky Dyes
2005 Santa - Prairie Schooler
Toccata Number Two - The Drawn Thread






Finally, a thank you for all your lovely comments regarding Aurelia's haircut and thanks for the suggestions for combating the sweaty hands. I have almost completed the fall pincushion and the white work project is coming along nicely. I will update those with pictures soon.
PS. I just realised that I have 11 people. I am so bad that I can't count. But I am breaking the rules and having 11 people. My blog, my rules....hehehe!

11 comments:

Lelia said...

LOL. Glad I made you smile : ) Awesome stash haul. Have you decided which one to start???

Beatrice said...

Thank you I'm happy I made you smile!!
I love your stash..You have lots to do.

Cheryl said...

Thank-you so much! How lovely of you to include me :)
Great stash haul, i love it all but particularly that PS Santa...i love PS at the moment

Kathy A. said...

Wow, what a great stash. How are you ever going to pick one to start?

samplerlover said...

Thank you for nominating me for "Who Make me Smile?" Award. It was lovely of you. Will have to wait till later to do my bit. Too many other people in house keep hogging the computer.
What a great stash you got. Love the Carriage House Samplers.

By the way Suzanne I found a very nice French freebie sampler. Its on https:motifs-marquoirs.over-blog.com. Just click onto the sampler and the graph will come up - Sandra.

Anita said...

thank you so much for including me in the list of bloggers that made you smile. You new stash made me smile too.

Emily said...

Lots of yummy new stash! Grats on it all. :)

Jaimie said...

Great new stash! Have fun with it

Little Cat said...

Aww thank you! I'm glad you like my blog. It's been a bit of a miserable one this week though hasn't it.

I LOVE your new stash, especially Toccata 2. I saw Karen V's finish one and it's totally beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your updates on that one.

Oh it's nice to be back to a bit of blog reading and normality lol.

samplerlover said...

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding my Mum. Apparently she has done something to one of her discs. I am traveling down to see her tomorrow.

I'm glad that you found the the French link interesting.

If you go to my Blog, click on to the section on my blog entitled blogs that I read and click onto Gigi. Scroll down to Free on the left hand side and you will find two links. The first one is for graphs of a 16 part sampler. The second site has a beautiful collection of freebies including French Alphabets, cupids and a couple of samplers from Gigi's apparently huge collection of samplers. I hope you find these interesting. I also enjoy reading her blog as you learn quite a lot about all different styles of samplers. - Sandra.

KaLu said...

ohhh thank you sooo much!!!!! Is there a rule on giving it back because its not fair if i cant bcoz you me make me smile too see =)

and i looove the Dreaming its soooo pretty!