Saturday, 22 December 2007

Christmas Wishes!


I would like to wish all the wonderful people who visit my blog a very happy and safe Christmas and a fantastic new year. I hope the new year brings renewed enthusiasm and plenty of time to stitch.

Thank you to all the lovely people who leave comments on my blog. I appreciate every one of them and I feel ever so privileged to have made such great stitching friends from all over the world.

"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves" - James Barrie

12 comments:

tkdchick said...

Have a Merry Christmas! Be sure to find some stitching time over the holidays!

Cheryl said...

I hope you have a very Happy Christmas!

Marita said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne.

karin said...

Merry Christmas!May this season bring you happiness and the best of everything in the coming New Year.

Beatrice said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

Bliss said...

& Merry Christmas to you too.

Lynn said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Suzanne!
Enjoy your holiday and put in lots of stitches!

Jaimie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Looking forward to our Angel SAL!

Kathy A. said...

I hope your Christmas was wonderful and your darling little one was delighted with her Santa gifts. Look forward to watching all your stitching progresses in the new year.

KaLu said...

Merry [late] Christmas!!!!!
hope you and your family had lots of fun and pressies =]]

Emily said...

I hope you had a great holiday!

Michelle said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Michelle