Sunday was spent in the garden, we finally have the garden looking clean and tidy. I re-potted my orchids and moved them to a new location. I am hoping the change in location and pots may help them flower this year. Last year they looked terrible, didn't flower and lost most of their leaves. On Monday we visited my aunt who had a hip replacement surgery last week. She is doing well and I think was pleased with our visit. We spent the afternoon going for a very long drive so that Aurelia could have a sleep.
With all that busy activity, I did find time to stitch. My Fair and Square pieces are almost completed and I have started on my Angel of Winter for the SAL. There doesn't seem to be a lot done, but I have been working hard. I am finding working on such a dark blue fabric, I am having to count the stitches twice as they can be really difficult to see. My stitching light is really coming in handy.
Tomorrow I am going to start the stitching for my RR. As we are stitching using DMC threads only, I don't have to wait for any other materials. The first batch of designs have come in today, so I am all ready to start. The daunting part is that I hope that I have counted the stitches out correctly when I cut the fabric to size.