Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Kind, generous bloggers!

A few weeks ago, when I was really feeling very miserable, I received a lovely email from Anne saying that she had been referred to my blog and had noticed that on my wish list was the Lavender & Lace Angel of Spring and would I like to have her copy. As this is the only angel from the seasonal angels that I was missing, I was quite excited and gladly accepted her offer. Well this afternoon in the mail was the beautiful pattern. I would like to say thank you to Anne, you really cheered me up when I needed it the most. You are a very kind and generous blogger and fellow stitcher.
PS. You may all know Anne from her blog Focus on Finishing.

5 comments:

samplerlover said...

Hi Suzanne, hopeing you are starting to feel a bit better. Theres nothing worse than continual morning sickness.
What a lovely gift from Anne. Its always nice to have the complete set of a design that you truly love.
I always think that when you are feeling low there is always something coming along to make you feel better. = Take care, by the way how is the Chicken = Sandra.

Michelle said...

Hi Suzanne,

First - congratulations!! I hope the morning sickness eases up for you. Missed you!

Michelle

Sonda in OR said...

It's always nice to receive a little gift! Hope your morning sickness gets better!

Lynn said...

What a lovely surprise! I'm sure it was a great pick-me-up. Hope you're not quite as queasy lately as you have been.

shakatak66 said...

Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound :)