Monday, 30 June 2008

Exchange Received!

Look what arrived in my mailbox today, my LHN exchange item for Hooked On Exchanging. Terry has stitched the most beautiful needlebook from the LHN design "Wool Needlebook & Fob" and it's stitched on a gorgeous hand-dyed opalescent fabric.


Terry also spoiled me with all these other goodies. Some beautiful fabric, ribbon, threads and two LHN silk thread packs from my wish list. Thank you so very much Terry, I really do appreciate all the effort that you have gone to, to make this exchange very special.


I can now show you the squares that I stitched for Clare in the Fair & Square Round #7. I just love Chatelaine designs, so I decided to stitch one of her freebies. I also carried part of the design onto the second square.


Designer: Châtelaine
Design: Martina's Roses (freebie found here)
Threads: DMC, Kreinik VF Braid #4 and Mill Hill beads
Fabric: 32ct Linen from Zweigart - Ecru

9 comments:

cathymk said...

What a great exchange from Terri! Beautiful!
And such lovely stitching on the fair and square piece - Châtelaine's designs are just gorgeous!

Mary Ann said...

Such a wonderful exchange package that you received! And, the F&S piece you stitched is beautiful!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love what you stitched for the F&S, gorgeous. You asked on my blog what Crescent Colours floss was like to stitch with. I quite like it and find it to be very much like DMC. For the LHN piece I am doing, I am using 32ct fabric and stitching it 2 over 2 and love the coverage that I am getting.

Beatrice said...

what a nice exchange pkg. you received.and a pretty square you stitched.
I like the RR as well, nice job!!!

Beatrice said...

p/s please add me to the list for your blogaversary if it's not to late thanks.
Congrats in advance.

Ranae said...

Awesome LHN exchange from Terry
Beautiful squares you stitched for clare.
The babies arrival is getting closer I see.
Take Care!!

Itching To Stitch said...

Beautiful needlebook you received and the square you made for Clare is just lovely ;)

Sonda in OR said...

Wow! Beautiful squares that you stitched for Clare!!! Love the LHN needlebook!

Karin said...

A very wonderful needle book! It is good exchange society.

The square that did your stitch is very gorgeous. Clare likes this.