Sunday, 27 July 2008

Blogger Awards!

Well, how lucky am I to have been nominated for two different awards by four different people.

I received a Kreativ Blogger award from Moni, Dani, Sonda and Kathy and I really appreciate you all awarding this to my blog.



Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

The 5 Kreativ Bloggers that I will pass the award on to are (and this was hard, because so many people deserve this award):


  • The Twisted Stitcher, because Vonna is always stitching the most beautiful and inspiring pieces of work, with the most wonderful finishes.
  • Garden of Stitches, because Carol, I have never seen someone stitch so many and such a variety of items.
  • Sampler Lover's Blog, because Sandra stitches some of the most wonderful samplers I have ever seen.
  • A Kiwi Stitching, because Katrina has inspired me to stitch quite a few of my projects.
  • I'm A Little Teapot, because Michelle has a great gift of picking up bargains at garage sales that I only wish that I had.
I have also been nominated by Itching To Stitch for the Brillante Weblog, so thank you very much for this award as well.

4 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

You are welcome ;)

samplerlover said...

Hi Suzanne, thank you for nominating for the award. Will have to wait for the 13 year old to come home from school to figure out how to put it on my blog LOL. It's terrible that I need a 13yo to help me sometimes.
Hope you are going along ok. I've been been a bit sick over the last week and haven't been blogging much. Its very cold up here today. = Sandra.

Allen Joe said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Awww, thanks for thinking of me!! I posted my award~thank you, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about hubby's car accident! Thankfully, everyone is ok, but it still shakes you up..

On a lighter note, your stitching is so pretty - I love the stocking. I have something like that in my stash, and it may stay there for awhile :)

Have a wonderful weekend,
Michelle