Sunday, 6 July 2008

Happy Blogaversary!!

One year ago today, I discovered the wonderful world of blogging and started my very own blog. over this year I have met some of the most amazing people and made quite a lot of great new friendships. I have expanded my stitching repertoire and with the inspiration of all those wonderful stitchers, have built up the confidence to try new and more challenging techniques and designs.

I would like to say a very big thank you to all those wonderful people who read my blog, you lift my spirits on the days that I am down and give me the encouragement and confidence to tackle almost anything.

As promised, I had a draw of names from all the people who left comments about joining my anniversary draw. I used a random name picker and here is how the draw turned out:

1st Prize of a hand stitched item : Sandra in OR

2nd Prize of a chart and thread : Nicky

3rd Prize of a special chart : Aussie Stitcher

Could these lucky people please contact me via email, using the email button on my sidebar with their snail mail details and I will be sending them their prize very shortly?

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

4 comments:

Little Cat said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

KaLu said...

happy 1st blogoversary!!!!!

hopefully they will be more to come ! i love reading about your stitching and family and loveeee seeing pictures of aurelia she gets more and more adorable every post ... oh !! and the baby!!!

nicky said...

COngratulations! Hope there are many many more posts to come!
Nicky