Friday, 18 July 2008

I'm a lucky stitcher

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday. Clare, who was my last partner for Fair & Square Round #7, sent me two very cute baby designs from her personal stash. These are actually the very first baby designs that I have, so I will be working on the Lizzie Kate 'Bless The Baby' for the new baby as this is a unisex design and I would like to complete the Twisted Threads 'Baby Blessing' for my daughter. I know that she is almost two years old and this will be a very late finish, but better late than never.


So thank you Clare for your thoughts and kindness. I am continually blessed with meeting such wonderful and generous stitchers.

9 comments:

Ranae said...

oh! I love that baby carriage.
Happy Stitching!!

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Two great charts, enjoy and Happy Stitching, CJ

tkdchick said...

What a lovely thing to do.

Beatrice said...

What a wonderful gift!

Moni said...

Suzanne, Thanks for your kind comment! I was so happy to read it! You are always so sweet and nice!
On my blog, I have just given you a "nomination" for a sort of Creative Blogger Award. I like your blog so much! Although I have been posting no comments in the last few months, I have been visiting it daily! Hugs from Italy! :-)

Cheryl said...

Love both these charts! Lucky you indeed.
Was just looking at your pregnancy ticker..74 days to go eh? i Have 165 to go LOL!!

Dani said...

Suzanne,

Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Check out my blog for more information :) Though looks like I'm not the first ;)

Sonda in OR said...

I'm behind everyone else in nominating you on my blog as well. Oh well, the more the merrier, right?!!

Itching To Stitch said...

Great charts!! I've left a surprise for you on my blog ;)