Tuesday, 8 July 2008

PIF and another Exchange Received

I recently signed up for a PIF on Sonda's blog and now I would like to make the same offer on my blog.

If you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested.I will take the first 3 people...or if there are more than 3, then I will do a draw. In return, you must offer to do the same on your blog.

I will announce the special recipients on the 18th July, so you have until the 17th July AEST to post your interest.

I can now show pictures of the floss ring tag that I finished for Sharon in the Hooked On Exchanging, Little House Needleworks Exchange. I had a lot of fun stitching this, but putting the eyelet on was a horror. I started to make a little hole and then the hole got bigger and bigger and then I started to sweat. I had to walk away about four times. In the end it turned out perfectly, but all I could think of was ruining it completely and having to start all over again.

Designer: Little House Needleworks
Design: Small House Sampler
Threads: DMC stitched 1 over 1
Fabric: 28ct Linen from Zweigart - Antique Ivory
Finish: Floss Tag


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in exchanging a scissor fob with you.

Let's stitch!!

Allen.armstrong@bluetie.com

Any ideas on what you would like?

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love the floss ring tag, it turned out lovely. Hope you are all well.

cathymk said...

What a superb floss tag! Nice work!

tkdchick said...

Great floss tag!!!

Vonna said...

Ohhh..I love that tag! Good Job Suzanne :)

ak in australia said...

YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS SO BEAUTIFUL!! HAPPY STITCHING HUGS, KATHY

Cheryl said...

Your floss ring tag looks so great! Good job!

Julianne said...

Suzanne,

The floss tag looks lovely! I just love that design.

Jill said...

I love that design stitched over 1. I might have to make one myself.

Clare said...

I think your floss tag is lovely.