Monday, 29 September 2008

Baby Update!

I went and visited the doctor today and he seems very happy with the progress of my pregnancy and the size of the baby. He is so happy, that he is going to leave me for another week. So I go back to see him next Tuesday, provided that the baby doesn't arrive between now and then. Hopefully it doesn't, as he is on holidays this coming Saturday, Sunday and Monday as it's the Labor Day weekend.
Today the weather has cooled off, so I was back to my stitching. I should have a photo of another finish in the next couple of days.

8 comments:

Lili said...

I bet you can't wait...
Enjoy every complete night you get in between!
Take care, Suzanne,
Lili

Margit said...

I hope that you get some more peaceful nights *smile* and that the baby will not come till after the Labor Day weekend. :)

Clare said...

Great news -fingers crossed that you have more baby news soon!

Lelia said...

Good news from your doc & i look forward to seeing your finish : )
Take care of yourself!!

Moni said...

Good news!!! I keep my fingers crossed, too!
Take care!

Beatrice said...

Labor Day would be rather ironic, but I hope it comes when the Doc is available.
Take care and stitch with happy fingers while you can!

Cheryl said...

That is good news! Love your scan picture in your previous post! Take Care x

Ranae said...

Great news and I wish you and your family the best of luck and happiness