Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Fair & Square Round #9

The lovely Margit let me know that the squares that I stitched for her in Fair & Square Round #9 had arrived. I am really impressed at how quickly she received them. I only posted them less than a week ago, so it must be that good old German efficiency that got them there so fast. The designs are from Little House Needleworks. The border, lady and rooster were taken from Little House Neighbourhood and the tree from Colonial Homes.


Design: Little House Neighbourhood & Colonial Homes
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart linen - Ecru
Threads: DMC

12 comments:

Margit said...

The pictures do not even come close to the beauty of the real squares! I keep on looking at them, because they are sooo pretty! Thank you very much Suzanne, you really did a perfect pick!

Shell said...

very pretty,I love the colours of the threads.

akinaustralia said...

Suzanne, I love what you stitched. WOW, WOW, WOW! HAPPY STITCHING HUGS, Kathy

Moni said...

Suzanne, this is so beautiful!
I love it! Lucky Margit! :)
Monica

Vonna said...

It is wonderful! Saw it at F&S and nearly spit coffee I thought it was pretty!

Kathy A. said...

Those are very beautiful squares. You picked an really nice design and the signature square is just as lovely.

Lili said...

What a lovely square!!! The mixing of designs is perfect! I couldn't have told.
Take care,
Lili

Lelia said...

YAY - the squares are beautiful!

Ranae said...

Beautiful squares, even your name, year and country turned out so nice. Lucky Margit

ak in australia said...

I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Details of this award can be found on my blog, entry date, Sept 18. I hope you enjoy receiving this award as much as I did. Kathy from the Blig Blog.
http://akinaustralia.wordpress.com/

Jaimie said...

So sweet! Thanks for visiting me and your concern. I have been busy working again. Bummer but we are trying to save for our dream home. It is really cutting into my cross stitch and visiting time!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful squares!