Thursday, 23 October 2008

Look what the mail lady delivered!

Hooray!! Finally my order from the ONS finally arrived. I purchased some GAST and NPS threads, a Mill Hill treasure, a Star De-Tailor and lots of charts.


From LHN - Season of Growth, Season of Hope, Season of Plenty, Season of Rest, Autumn Harvest, Heart and Home Sampler, Needlebook and Fob and finally Chocolate Box.


I also purchased my charts for the Me, Myself and I Round Robin. Their Song and Where My Heart Blooms by Blackbird Designs.

Hopeful by Carriage House Samplings, Pear Orchard Farm by Barrick Samplers, Peace by Birds Of A Feather.

The Good Neighbour by The Drawn Thread, Friendship Sampler by Hillside Samplings and Fruit of the Spirit by Plum Street Samplers.


I also received a lovely card and gift voucher for The Stitching Post from the lovely Kathy. Thank you Kathy for your generosity, it's a wonderful gift and I am sure that I will easily find something that I need.


I also received the missing button for my Lizzie*Kate "Bless the Baby" from Cathy. Thank you so much Cathy, I can now complete this design and I promise to share a picture as soon as it's finished.


Finally, I received Barnabee's Bride, which I have been looking for around the place, for ages. I had been told they had been sold out and I was so disappointed. Then the day before Amelie was born, one appeared on eBay. My lovely husband bid on my behalf and purchased this for me. Isn't he a sweetheart.


Thank you to everyone who has left such lovely comments regarding the birth of my beautiful daughter. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful blogging friends.

14 comments:

Ranae said...

O.K. now you got me drooling, I sure hope I don't short out my keyboard, lol.
new baby, new stash, lucky you :)
Happy Stitching!!

Moni said...

What a great order! We seem to like the same things, many of the charts you received are in my stash also!
And now...happy stitching!:)
Monica

Vonna said...

My GOODNESS!!! Are you laying those all out and rolling in them?! I think I would! Congrats!

Kathy A. said...

You lucky girl! What wonderful things you have received. Which one will you start first?

Bliss said...

Oh wow. What a haul of stash

Laura said...

My word, that must have been some great mail day. You have an excellent taste in charts.

ak in australia said...

Cann't wait to see the projects sewn. have a grear day. Kathy

Lili said...

Wow! These are all amazing!!! Wonderful treats for a new mummy. I hope you will pass on your stitching bug to your daughters, because I'm not sure you'll have enough time with one life... Lol! You might definitely need some help...
HUgs!
Lili

Cheryl said...

Oh my, so much lovely stash!!! Im jealous LOL
Hope Amelie is settling better

Yuko said...

Oh what a gorgeous stash!
I love everything and am jealous! :D

Sonda in OR said...

That's some great stash!

Petra said...

WOW what a stash haul!
I remember reading your blog years ago and didn't realize you had another little one recently!
Major congratulations and all the best to your family!

samplerlover said...

Hi Suzanne,
What a great collection of stash. You have really nice things there. I have seen Barnabee's Bride. It is beautiful. What a great DH you have to buy it for you.
Hope Amelie is sleeping a lot better now.
Have a lovely weekend - Sandra.

Aussie Stitcher said...

OOOHHH, nice stash, would love to come and play!! Hope Amelie settles for you soon, there is nothing worse than being sleep deprived.