Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Waiting.....

Yes, I am still waiting for this baby to arrive. It's now over due and I have had enough! I saw the doctor yesterday and he seems to think it should arrive very soon, but that's what happened last time with my daughter and she was 10 days late. At least the house is all clean and all the chores have been done. This is leaving me with plenty of stitching time.
I can't really show any of my stitching as I have been working on my exchanges for the Hooked On Exchanging Floss Tag exchange and Christmas Ornament exchange. I have finished the floss tag and am now stitching a few little extras to go with the package. I have selected the Christmas ornament pattern and hope to start it today some time.
I have stitched as much as I possibly can on my Lizzie*Kate 'Bless The Baby' design, but I am still waiting on some of the threads to arrive. I suppose that's OK, as I can't stitch any of the details until this baby arrives anyway!

8 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

I hope your precious bundle decides to make an appearance soon, thank goodness for patience, I don't know how I would have survived waiting for my babes to arrive without being a patient person. Hope that all goes very well for you.

You have had a few finishes, they look great.

Margit said...

I bet you hardly can wait till the baby arrives. 9 month is a very long time sometimes.
Cannot wait for new pictures of your exchanges.
Take good care!

Cheryl said...

Every time i see your blog has a new post in my google reader i think - oooh she must have had the baby!! Hope everything goes well x

Lili said...

Ooooh.... That would drive me mad having to wait and wait past time!!! I'm so sorry for you... I hope the baby comes very very soon and find out how pleasant it can be to be cuddled in mum and dad's arms... Tell him/her for me, will you?
Hugs and lots of waves of courage going your way.
Lili

Julianne said...

Suzanne,

I know how hard it is to wait. I had to have induced labor with both of my daughters. I hope your day comes very soon.

Sonda in OR said...

{{HUGS}} It's no fun to be pregnant past the due date! Hope that little baby comes out soon, happy and healthy!

Bliss said...

Fingers crossed that all goes well at the delivery. I'm all excited for you and your husband.

Lynn said...

I remember how anxious I was for baby's arrival once I'd past my due date. And I only had to wait 4 days! I hope all goes well for you.
In the meantime enjoy your stitching time.