Monday, 24 November 2008

Christmas Ornament Received

I received my Christmas ornament for the Hooked On Exchanging Christmas ornament exchange from Georgie today. She has stitched me a beautiful design from the JCS ornament issue (I think?). I am not sure of who the designer is, I am still awaiting my copy of the magazine to arrive.


Georgie also sent me some lovely DMC variegated thread, a colour I don't have and some lovely smelling soap. I collect little soaps, so this is a welcome addition to my collection. Thank you for this beautiful exchange!

9 comments:

Margit said...

This is a very lovely exchange. The little angels are just to cute!

Moni said...

What a beautiful exchange! The stitched ornament is so lvely! :)
Monica

Laura said...

You received a fantastic exchange! I love the angel ornament. It is both adorable and unique.

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a gorgeous package to receive. Love the pictures of Aurelia at Katoomba. It is a lovely spot, we had a holiday there about four years ago.

Dani - tkdchick said...

cute ornament to receive!

Carol said...

Georgie did a beautiful job - congratulations to you both!

Margaret said...

Hi Suzanne
You left a comment on my blog about the Giulia Manfredi biscornu I got them from The Crewel Gobelin herehttp://www.thecrewelgobelin.com.au Good luck
margaret S

samplerlover said...

Hi Suzanne,
Love your angel ornament. It is by Midnight Stitchings isn't it.
I notice that your soap is Cath Kidson. I get her catalogue sent to me. I usually sit there a drool. She has some nice things.
How are the girls.
BTW check out Casa Mia's blog. There are 2 really nice freebies there of angels in a bell. I quite like them. - Sandra.

mainely stitching said...

The designer is Deborah Thorpe, of Midsummer Night Designs. She does the coolest angels. :D