Wednesday, 19 November 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Mylene has tagged me to share six things about myself.


Here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
  5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So here goes, I am going to share six things about myself.

  1. I am a volunteer bushfire firefighter, but haven't attended a fire since I fell pregnant with Aurelia.
  2. I have given up chocolate and coffee (started when I fell pregnant) until I stop breastfeeding Amelie and I am in severe withdrawal already.
  3. I love to cook and collect recipes. So much so, that I had a special wall unit built into the kitchen to hold them all.
  4. I have a fear of moths.
  5. I have never held a driving licence and wouldn't know how to drive even if I tried, although I do know how to do basic maintenance on the car.
  6. My favorite food is crunchy Italian bread with some Gorgonzola cheese, olives and prosciutto.

I have decided to tag the following people, because I would love to know something random about them:

Kathy
Margit
Karen
Nicki
Beatrice
Moni

5 comments:

Margit said...

Hi Suzanne.
I did do the tagg-thing for you.
I hope the baby lets you sleep more. :)))

Mylene said...

Thanks for sharing the info about yourself, Suzanne.

Hope all's well with you out there.

Jennifer said...

Giada De Laurentis does a really nice appetizer with gorgonzola and honey that I bet you'd like.

Beatrice said...

Hello there. I will post some of my things on the next post. Thanks for the tag.

Moni said...

Hi Suzanne!
Thanks for sharing with us those nice things about you and thanks for tagging me! I hope to be able to post something about me soon...!
Hugs to you and all your wonderful family! :)
Monica