Mylene has tagged me to share six things about myself.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So here goes, I am going to share six things about myself.
- I am a volunteer bushfire firefighter, but haven't attended a fire since I fell pregnant with Aurelia.
- I have given up chocolate and coffee (started when I fell pregnant) until I stop breastfeeding Amelie and I am in severe withdrawal already.
- I love to cook and collect recipes. So much so, that I had a special wall unit built into the kitchen to hold them all.
- I have a fear of moths.
- I have never held a driving licence and wouldn't know how to drive even if I tried, although I do know how to do basic maintenance on the car.
- My favorite food is crunchy Italian bread with some Gorgonzola cheese, olives and prosciutto.
I have decided to tag the following people, because I would love to know something random about them: