As those who read my blog regularly know, my hands sweat terribly in the hot weather and there is nothing I can do about it. This means I have not been able to stitch very much.
In the few moments of the day when my hands don't sweat I have been stitching on my Lizzie Kate exchange for Hooked On Exchanging, which is most of the way there. I have also started the first biscornu for my Basket Of Biscornu group. I have chosen a Halloween design by Barbara Ana Designs.
I have also coffee dyed my fabric for the Me, Myself and I RR and I now just basting the edges by hand. I must say that I am not really happy with the fabric I have, I was hoping to use 40ct and not 32ct, but I just could not find anyone that stocked it in the brand I wanted. Lakeside linens and R & R Reproduction fabrics are almost impossible to find here in Australia. Here is the layout I have chosen. It's about 337 x 333 stitches in size.
My LHN RR piece seems to have gone missing, so this is disappointing. I am hoping that the lovely lady who has it is just very busy and has not been able to post to the board.
Finally, this is an ornament that I finished for my daughter Aurelia. When stitching the initials, I realised that both my daughters now have the initials AP, so I have to stitch the initials of their first and middle names instead. Amelie's ornament is still awaiting a silver moon charm before I can finish it off.
Design: O Tannenbaum
Designer: Fancy Work (Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue, 2007)
Fabric: 32ct Belfast linen - Sand
Thread & Beads: DMC, Gloriana, Gentle Art Sampler Threads & Mill Hill beads