Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Another great award!

I have recently been lucky enough to receive another great award. This award is from Michelle and it's a friendship award. Thank you so much Michelle, your friendship is a blessing.


'These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines.'

I would also like to pass this on to six very special people, whom I consider to be friends. This was hard as I consider so many of you as friends. I am going to pass this on to Kathy, Sandra, Karen, Lynn, Kathy and Beatrice.

PS. I forgot to publish this when I wrote the post, sorry it's been so late.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Great friends deserve nice rewards ;-)

Kathy A. said...

Thank you hon - that is so very sweet of you. I really appreciate that you enjoy my blog and me!

Lynn said...

Thank you so much Suzanne. I'm touched and consider you a good friend too. I'm glad that you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours!