Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Another PIF!

Edited: Jill has happily joined up for this PIF and being the only person to show interest so far is lucky person number one. I have one more position, so if you are still interested please comment on this post only that you would like to join.

I am lucky enough to have been selected by Joan to receive a PIF from her, so I would like to make the same offer on my blog.

If you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post only to say that you are interested. I will do a draw on Monday and post the names of the lucky recipients. In return, you must offer to do the same on your blog.

I also have to thank Lynn for the award for my blog. So now I am going to list my five addictions:


1. Getting hugs and kisses from my daughters
2. Stash collecting (Who doesn't)
3. Stitching (No explanation needed!)
4. Coffee (Which I can't drink at the moment)
5. Cheese (I could eat it all day long and then make myself sick)

Now I am not going to pass this on, sorry Lynn. There are so many fabulous blogs out there I just don't have time to choose.

3 comments:

Ranae said...

Congrats! on the award.
I love, love love your Januaury Biscornu.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your award.. can you stand another one? Please stop by, I have one for you too!

Michelle

Jill said...

Please, please, please, sign me up for your PIF! I haven't won one of these yet.