Monday, 23 March 2009

Drawn Thread Exchange Received


Yesterday morning I received the most wonderful parcel from Joan. We had participated in a Drawn Thread exchange on the Friends Through Thread blog. She stitched for me the design Too Tiny Too from the Too Tiny Samplers by The Drawn Thread using Needlepoint Silks over one on 28ct linen. Joan then framed it in a beautiful pendent. I have never seen a pendent like this and I will definitely wear this one proudly. Joan also included in the parcel a laying tool her husband made from sterling silverware, the chart Little Spot Sampler from my wish list and the fabric, thread and needles to complete it. I am so excited to receive this, I am going to start stitching it today. Let's just hope the weather cools down soon, so that I get more stitching time in. Thank you Joan for making this a wonderful exchange.

15 comments:

Heather said...

Your so lucky, what a special package

Daffycat said...

Suzanne, it's beautiful! What a nice exchange to receive!

Margit said...

Suzanne, you are real lucky! This whole exchange is just stunning! Joan is always so creativ and I am very, very lucky to have her as a private exchange partner.
Congratulations on an outstanding exchange!

cathymk said...

What a beautiful exchange! Enjoy!

Vonna said...

What a pretty exchange! Congratulations!

Siobhan said...

What a fabulous exchange package! Lucky you. Enjoy!

Susan said...

What a lovely gift from Joan! Lucky girl!

Becky K in OK said...

What a fantastic exchange. The silver laying tool is beyond words. Congrats. MJ does great exchanges.

Maren said...

Wow, I've never seen a pendant like that before before. What a nice exchange!

Beatrice said...

OH MY that is just stunning what a lovely exchange! tiny tiny!

I hope your little chicken is feeling better after that nasty bump on her sweet little head!

Cheryl said...

Such a great exchange!! Lucky you!

Cathy B said...

I was lucky to see this beautiful pendant before Joan mailed it off to you. I thought it was quite creative of her! Enjoy!

Daniela said...

Great parcel you got. Love the pendant as well.

Lisa said...

What a lovely exchange to receive, and it is definately different.

Brigitte said...

I have already admired this nice little beauty on Joan's blog. This DT exchnage was definitely a very successfuk exchnage. Enjoy your goodies.