Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Just a quick post

I do have a lot to show, but on Friday my washing machine decided to empty a full load of water all over the floor. The carpet has been ruined and now starts some pretty major renovations to ensure it doesn't happen again. For the time being my time is filled with organising builders and tradespeople and making sure that the renovation is completed quickly and efficiently while ensuring the work is of high quality.
I will be perusing your blogs, but I may not have time to leave comments. I will try and post some more information at the weekend. Thank you for your patience.

10 comments:

Dianne said...

oh my! good luck with all of that! sounds miserable!

Heather said...

Good Luck, that sounds like a lot of mess

Jan said...

You poor thing! Will be keeping good thoughts for better things to happen!

Cathy B said...

What a huge bummer! Good luck with the renovation. I hope everything gets cleaned and that things return to normal soon!

Mylene said...

Hope all's going well with the renovation.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Well dosen't that just suck!!!!

Kathy A. said...

Well,that is just awful. Hopefully, you will be able to get things back in balance quickly.

Siobhan said...

Ugh!! I am so sorry to hear this. Just what you needed, right? :P I hope you get to stitch in between coordinating work on the house!

Michelle said...

Suzanne,

Not the way to spend the day! I hope your weekend gets better for you..

Michelle

Michelle said...

Hi Suzanne,

Just stopping by to say hi!

Michelle