Monday, 17 August 2009

Birthday Wishes for Aurelia

I can't believe my little girl is three. Aurelia turned three on Saturday and despite having a cold and fever (yes again!) she had a great day. We bought her a doll that drinks from a bottle and then does a wee in a potty. Well, there was water everywhere and all she wanted to do is watch this doll wee. Children are so obsessed with bodily functions!


Yesterday we had a birthday party for her and again she had a wonderful day. Her brief for the birthday cake was pink with fairies and flowers and a castle. I came up with a plan made the cake and my DH did a wonderful job of decorating again. He loves this part and really enjoys the decorating. I only had to put in the last finishing touches.


9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Aurelia! She is gorgeous!
Great job with the cake mummy and daddy!

Mylene said...

Happy happy Birthday to Aurelia!! Such a lovely cake you both made, great job!

Kim B said...

Happy birthday to Aurelia! Great cake! And is that the spaghetti factory play-doh set? It's a favorite at our house!

Chiloe said...

Eh! we could start a birthday business: your husband will make the cakes, mine will make the pinatas and us? We'll take care of the cash register !!! lol

Happy birthday to your sweetie !!! ;-)

KaLu said...

Happy birthday Aurelia!!!!!!!

omg three already .. im so not looking forward to Alondra's 3rd Bday ... it makes me feel like she not a baby ... =[ awwww

Felicity said...

and what a cutie she has grown into! Congratulations.

Ranae said...

Hapy belated Birthday to the little princess.
The castle cake is so cool.

Susan said...

What a little cutie!

Happy belated birthday, Aurelia.

I love the cake! Your DH did a wonderful job of decorating it!

Lynn said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Aurelia! What a cutie! Her cake is awesome. I'd love to do something like that for my granddaughter's birthday. She turns 3 in November. I really enjoyed doing special cakes for my boys when they were young.