Friday, 23 October 2009

Very unfortunate!

I saw this meme on Monique's blog and thought it might be a little bit of fun. Type your first name preceded by the word “unfortunately” into Google and see what comes up.

Here is a few of my favourite. Unfortunately Suzanne:
  1. starved to death living in the tree
  2. has had a calling of the conscience and she's come to look for Barsom in the forest
  3. researched this was almost certainly meant seriously as a training flick for the wives of America
  4. needs a man who wants her AND her offspring
  5. repeatedly exhibits arrogance and pride, naively believing that her position is above others
  6. friends and family were often anxious about inviting her to meals
  7. the usual comment is, "you look different"
  8. is already dating burly, Crazy Joe Davola
  9. became pregnant as a teen and ended up marrying her baby's father
  10. didn't get to benefit from any of it, which is too bad

I think the last one sums up the whole experience!!

6 comments:

Kim B said...

HAHA! A man who wants you AND your offspring! This meme is hilarious!

Lili said...

LOL! I gotta try that!
Thanks for the good laugh, Suzanne.
Lili

Katrina said...

Not fun with my name, Katrina. It's all hurricane stuff :-).

Siobhan said...

Cute meme!!

Michelle said...

These are so funny ~ I've enjoyed them at some blogs I have visited.

Michelle

Tammy said...

Hahahaha! I've seen this on a few blogs and it's great. Too funny!