Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Lizzie Kate Exchange

I received my Lizzie Kate Exchange piece from Susan the other day. She stitched two cute Christmas pillows. Aurelia took one look at them, cuddled them and said "one for Amelie and one for me". These two pillows now reside in their respective rooms. Thank you Susan, both of these pillows are great and so well made, we all love them.


Now my exchange person should have received her Lizzie Kate piece by now, but I haven't heard anything from her. I don't think she reads my blog, so I think it's safe to show what I stitched.


Design: Summer ABC's
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Fabric: 28ct Lugana - Mushroom
Thread: DMC
Finish: Hanging Pillow

11 comments:

Ranae said...

What lovely LK exchange pillows.

Linda said...

Cute,cute pillows....love the way Susan finished them. Your Summer ABC's is great, your partner is sure to enjoy this stitch....hugs, Linda

Kathy A. said...

Those are the sweetest little pillows. No wonder the girls ran off with them. Very nice ABC's you stitched for your partner.

Lisa said...

Both such lovely LK pieces. I love the pillows from Susan for you and how nice of her to do two.

Siobhan said...

What lovely exchange pillows! So pretty.

I am so sorry about your grandmother. She is in my prayers, as is your family as they cope with her loss.

Kajsa said...

Great exchange! I can see why Aurelia wanted the pillows, they are so cute and girly!

KaLu said...

cute pillows!
its funny how something so simple looks so pretty and never ever am i that creative ...
I think im stealing susan's idea for some of my xmas finishes =D

Sorry about your grandma =[
i tried emailing but you know my phone sucks but still my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Andrea said...

Great pillows. Have never seen one the way Susan has finished hers. Mmm that's food for thought. :)

Kim B said...

What great little pillows! And your piece is lovely as well. Lizzie Kate designs are so sweet!

Mylene said...

Both exchanges looks lovely!!

Brigitte said...

Those little pillows are so beautiful. I'll have to take notes about the finishing. It's exquisite. No wonder that your daughters have taken them, lol.