Saturday, 12 December 2009

The Last Of The Secret Stitching

I haven't heard from everyone about the PIFs I sent, but I hope that they have been received and that everyone has just been a little too busy. I know I am at this time of the year. This is the design I sent to Heather. Yes, you may have seen it before, but this time I stitched and finished it as a gift.


Design: Bee Hive
Designer: Elizabeth's Designs
Fabric: 32ct Belfast linen - Vintage Country Mocha
Threads: Gentle Art Sampler Thread
Finish: Pinkeep

Finally, I heard from Peg (no blog) that she had received the blogaversary gift I stitched for her. It took some time to get finished, don't know why, I think things just happened. The important thing is that it is completed and in Peg possession.


Design: A Stitcher's Journey Fob Two
Designer: Lody Steward (Gift Of Stitching Magazine, Issue 35 December 2008)
Fabric: 28ct Cashel Linen - White
Threads: DMC
Finish: Scissor Fob

14 comments:

Rowyn said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing (as always) Suzanne!

Jackie said...

Both are just gorgeous! And I agree with Rowyn, the finishing is wonderful!

Siobhan said...

Suzanne, wow! Beautiful stitching, and your finishing is always superb.

Andrea said...

Both are beautiful gifts. Love the way you have finished them.

Heather said...

Wow, Suzanne. That is wonderfl. I have forgotten all about signing up for your PIF. I have not received it yet but will be watching my mail for sure

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely little pinkeep.

But the scissor fob - WOW - knocked my socks off. Simply gorgeous. Love the colors.

Lili said...

I'm envious on your amazing finishing skills!
Most of the time, I am well behind my chores, and when I'm not, I am well behind my blogging...
And the kids always seem to get in the way when I try to have the house seem clean...
I might resort to this list as well...
Take care and hopefully, enjoy the season.
Hugs,
Lili

Kim B said...

Gorgeous! Those would be a real treat to receive!

Michelle said...

Lucky ladies! Your gifts are so beautiful!

lucy said...

Wow these are so beautifully crafted, just lovely. Lucy x

Margaret said...

Love the beautiful gifts you have stitched Suzanne. There are some very lucky women out there who have received them.

Merry Christmas and much happiness and good health in 2010.

Heather said...

Suzanne
It arrived today. I love it, yu do so beautiful work. It was amazing

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful finishes Suzanne! I love the beads you put on the scissor fob!

Brigitte said...

The PIFs you were sending out lately are all so beautiful. The ladies must have been very happy to receive them.