Thursday, 3 December 2009

Ornaments Received

Yesterday, the most gorgeous little ornament arrived from Cathy for the Friends Through Thread ornament exchange. Cathy has stitched a little Santa by Homespun Elegance and I think it is a very appropriate design for a stitcher. Now who doesn't want linen, floss and time to stitch. I only wish Santa would bring all those things for me. OK, OK just the linen and the floss!


Thank you Cathy, your stitching and finishing is impeccable as always. I really love the tiny little braid you used around the edge of the design.


Today I received this cute ornament from Kathy for the Year Long Prairie Schooler Exchange. I love the Prairie Schooler Santa and so I am really pleased to have received this one. I love how Kathy has finished this one off. Thank you Kathy for this wonderful ornament.

8 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Both ornaments are darling. Bet they will look great on your tree.

Cheryl said...

They are both lovely ornaments!

Kathy A. said...

What lovely, lovely ornaments you received.

Kim B said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

Mylene said...

Both lovely Santa ornaments received, Suzanne!

Cathy B said...

Suzanne, it was a pleasure to stitch and finish this ornament for you. I thought it was rather appropriate for a stitcher like you!

Linda said...

Both the ornaments are darling....what nice adddtions to your tree....hugs, Linda

Andrea said...

Both of the ornaments are wonderful.