Friday, 12 February 2010

Charts For Trade!

Just to let you know, I am still here, but I am just very busy. The bathroom renovation has been completed and I am just awaiting my DH to finish the painting. The sliding door in our bedrrom has been removed and replaced with a wall (YEAH!!) and the electrician has completed half the electrical work around the house. Not much stitching to show as it has been way too humid to stitch.

I have updated my Wishlist Blog to include some charts and kits I would like to trade. If you are interested in any of the charts or kits, I am happy to trade for items on my wish list. Just contact me via my email address on this blog.

I have come to the sad realisation that I have too much stash and some of my tastes have changed and I just don't have enough time. I hope all these items can go to good homes.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Home renovations take a lot of energy. I hope you post pictures when you're finished!

Shay said...

I understand. I have been consumed with decorating our house that I have been neglecting my projects and blog. I feel bad! :-(

JOLENE said...

I was looking at Edgar's blog blacksheepsite.blogspot.com and he has BBD's Autumn Silhouette listed on his trade blog if it is still available you might be able to get your hands on it.

Siobhan said...

I'm glad to see a post from you, Suzanne! Hang in there--home renovations take a lot of time and work but it's worth it in the end. Good luck with the stash sale.

Tammy said...

I hate getting rid of stuff--even if I don't like it, lol! Off to take a peek at your list!