Thursday, 4 March 2010

Just Nan's Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden Kit

I am kicking myself silly as I have just missed out on purchasing Just Nan's Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden Kit on eBay. I have been looking for this one everywhere and I was outbid at the last moment. I was wondering if anyone had this kit in their stash that they would be willing to sell. I am prepared to pay good money for it and will pay all postage and handling costs. If anyone can help, could you please email me.
Thanks for the good wishes for my children and DH's health. Aurelia is well and happy, but Amelie is miserable and not sleeping at all. My DH is not much better, but at least I am feeling well still. Finger's crossed that I remain feeling well.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm not familiar with this project and now I'm curious about it!

I hope you stay well and hope everyone recovers well. It's tough when everyone is sick.

Our Red House said...

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for leaving such a kind message on my blog this week after Tom's accident.

Kate

Siobhan said...

Suzanne, I wish that I could help but I don't have the kit. A tip on Ebay, though, especially Ebay US as you're in a different time zone (as am I). When I am trying to win stuff on Ebay, I use www.auctionsniper.com. I know some people get annoyed with other people sniping their bids, but I found that most auctions would finish when it was early am in Ireland and I was still asleep. Auction Sniper works like a charm. Just an FYI!

Kathy A. said...

Sorry hon, can't help. I hope you find it.
Glad to hear you and Aurelia are well. Hope the other two get better soon.

KaLu said...

=[ I really dont have much Just Nan's in my stash ... well only one. I hope you find it.

Weve been sick at my house for the past few weeks too! alondra got the worst of it ..she threw up from monday to friday everytime she even took a sip up water! then she was good and started with a cold and was fine and last night she threw up again!!! I was sick all last week and called in sick at work monday of last week =[

I really hope that all these nasty bugs go away so we can all start feeling better.

sending you unsick hugs to you and the fam! =D

Judy said...

I have it.. but Ms Lady Scarlet is not in her original box. Still all the embellishments together, though I opened and fondled... Interested? Let me know... Judy at jrudy62@yahoo.com I was just getting ready to put up on Ebay :)