I have been putting a little stitching into Hannah Lancaster and she is growing slowly. Some motifs can be pretty tedious and I am glad that I am not stitching on her everyday.
I made a good start on the next part of the Blackbird Designs Mystery Sampler. The fabric is a little out of shape, but I hope that it won't affect the piece once it is stitched together.
Finally, I have made a start on Margaret Pence by The Goode Huswife, but I have frogged it out three times already so I put it away in disgust. Maybe I will make a new start again this week.
I will leave you with a photo of the potholder I sent Carol. It was a lovely piece to crochet.