Friday, 18 May 2012

Friends Through Thread exchange received

I recently participated in the the Friends Through Thread friendship exchange and this is the beautiful piece that Marie stitched for me. Isn't it just the cutest little scissor pocket. As I said to Marie, I have a love of all colours autumn like, so this suits me perfectly and I also have a little pair of stork scissors that sit comfortably inside. Thank you again Marie, you chose a great design and finished it off perfectly.

I sent my piece out the other day, so hopefully I will be able to share some photos in the coming week. I am really pleased with what I made, it worked out so much better than I expected.



21 comments:

Margaret said...

What a wonderful exchange you received! Can't wait to see what you made.

samplerlover said...

Oh this is lovely Suzanne.

marly said...

I love it. What a great piece in every way. Anxious to see yours too.

Nicky said...

So cute, what a sweet exchange gift, lucky you!

Deb said...

That is a great exchange gift. I can't wait to see what you made.

Cathy B said...

What a special gift from Marie!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous! It's a great exchange!

Hugs,

P.J. said...

Beautiful scissor keep. Look forward to see what you stitched. Thank you for sharing.

Ranae said...

Marie did a fantastic exchage piece for you
Love it!

Deborah said...

Wonderful exchange!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange received.

Lois said...

What a nice exchange gift!

Chris said...

What a lovely exchange piece!

Shirlee said...

That is a lovely exchange piece that Marie stitched for you! I can see why you are so happy with it : )

Carol said...

Such pretty gift from Marie--enjoy!!

Marie-P said...

I am so glad that you liked the exchange...I just wish I could find the time to make a second one for myself!
Enjoy

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that is just stunning!

Mylene said...

What a beautiful exchange gift you've received!

Lynn said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous exchange piece! You must be thrilled with it!

Susan said...

That is gorgeous, Suzanne! Thanks for sharing!

Brigitte said...

That's a very loevly piece. Enjoy!