Monday, 28 May 2012

UFO Exchange

Things are starting to get back to normal. I am back to the usual routine and all the chores are back on track. I have been spending each evening stitching, so the universe is back in harmony. My next project is to tackle all the blogs I read and return the comments you have all been leaving on my blog, but one step at a time.

I have been cleaning up my craft room today and have come by a very old UFO that has been hiding in the corner. It's a design by Paula Vaughan and it's called Summer Breeze. You can see and image here.

It's being stitched on 14ct Aida and I am about 1/4 of the way through. I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who has a similarly old UFO that they would like to swap for about 2 months. We could spend a couple of hours each week on them and then swap back at the end of the two months and see how far we have come along.

To make postage easier and cheaper, I am looking at only designs stitched in DMC which are easily and readily available, so that we don't need to send the thread to each other as well.

If you are interested please email me.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Hi Suzanne, I'm glad to hear the household is back in the land of the living.
I'd love to do a UFO stitch with you, but do you mean a swap or a SAL? Being left-handed, I think I stitch the wrong way around, so to speak. Are you up for a SAL?