Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Gift Time

Cathy and I participated in a birthday exchange through the Friends Through Thread blog and these are all the wonderful things she sent me. Cathy's Mum does beautiful tatting and she used the motifs to make some very cute pincushions. I received some Bohin needles that I have been dying to try, but couldn't find, some trim which has already been earmarked to be used for Christmas ornaments and the JCS Christmas issue and the new Blackbird Design chart.
 

Cathy also stitched this very cute design from Blackbird Designs and put in a fob for a necklace. She also included another fob so that I can stitch something and put it inside. Thank you so much Cathy for such a great gift!
 
 
 

14 comments:

Patty C. said...

Love the necklace!!!

samplerlover said...

Wonderful collection of things Suzanne. Love your fob. It's lovely. Bohin needles are my favourite needles. I used to use them all the time for many years, but they
became hard to find. I now get them from either The Crewel Goblin or Victoria House in Mittagong -Sandra.

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely exchange. I have never seen the fob necklace before. It is very cute!

Cathy B said...

Glad you enjoyed it all Suzanne -- Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Sally said...

What a wonderful exchange. Love the necklace.

Shirlee said...

A wonderful exchange : )

Katrina said...

Ooohh look at all the lovely goodies! What a wonderful exchange to receive :) Enjoy!

Ellen said...

Wonderful gifts, I especially love that necklace!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hugs,

valerie said...

Wonderful exchange! Love the necklace!!

Chris said...

What a wonderful exchange!

Brigitte said...

Oh Suzanne, what a wonderful exchange this was. Enjoy your gorgeous goodies!

Evelyne said...

Lovely exchange. I love that necklace!
It's wonderful.

Happy stitching, Evelyne

Anne said...

Gorgeous exchange!! I love the little pendant! So charming!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a wonderful exchange she really spoiled you!!!