Tuesday, 18 December 2012

A Merry Christmas


It's been a busy year and it just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I am hoping that in the new year I can relax a little and get back to doing the little things I enjoy. I did finish the teacher's ornaments and they turned out better than expected, I will try and share before Christmas. I am still stitching away on the children's ornaments, but I don't think they will get done before Christmas.
 
I am planning on having a giveaway in the new year as a thank you to everyone who continues to read my blog, so keep an eye out in January.

I would like to thank all my loyal followers and especially those who leave those precious comments. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and safe new year. May you find more time for stitching and I hope that Santa most generously enhances your stash!

I very quickly put together this little snowflake pattern for you all. I was inspired by something that my grandmother must have stitched a very long time ago. I found a hand drawn pattern similar to this in amongst her old stitching things, which I can only assume she drew. Anyway, be creative and enjoy!

20 comments:

Nicola said...

Life seems to get busier as time passes quicker and quicker.

Siobhán said...

What a sweet pattern, Suzanne! Thank you! Enjoy every second with your kids, especially over this Christmas season. It is so magical (and so extremely busy!!) when they're that age!

Chris said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne!
Wishing you and yours a merry Chritmas and all the best in 2013!

Ellen said...

Thank you for sharing this sweet pattern!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your family!

Margaret said...

Thanks for the pattern! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Vicki said...

Thank you for the cute pattern! I know what you mean about rushing to get projects done. I need to have a stocking for one of my grandkids done in time for family Christmas this Saturday... I'm making a solemn vow that next year I will be done with all Christmas stitching by Thanksgiving! haha

Cole said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too! Enjoy this time with your littles, they grow so very fast!

marly said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas too!

Andrea said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too.

Carol said...

I'm feeling the pinch of too much last minute stitching, too, Suzanne--next year will be different!! Christmas will be a magical time for you with your sweet little ones--enjoy each moment!! And thanks for the freebie--it's very cute :)

Sally said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne.

Love the freebie. Thank you so much.

Anne said...

What a cute little snowflake. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas as well to you! :)

Margaret said...

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family Suzanne.
Thank you for the sweet snowflake freebiel

valerie said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne!

Lynn said...

Thank you for the sweet snowflake pattern!
I hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Kathy A. said...

Merry, Merry Christmas Suzanne to you and your wonderful family.

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Suzanne! I hope you find some time to unwind and stitch over the holiday season!

Nicky said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne, I hope you and your family all have a fantastic day.......

Anne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank you for the lovely snowflake pattern!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for the lovely gift of the pattern, I hope your family had a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!