Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Attempts at Pinterest Pins

This is just a little post to show that I don't just pin onto Pinterest, but I am actually trying some things as well. I found a number of crochet projects I just had to try, some although the ones for Christmas were started either a day before Christmas or after Christmas. I had a fun time giving all these a go. Don't forget to follow my Pinterest board using the button on the side bar.


Design: Birdie Purse
Designer: Vendula Maderska (pattern bought from here)
Yarn: Moda Vera Gelato and Beetle (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
Hook size: 4.00mm/US 6


Design: Crochet Puff Centre Star (right), Granny Star (left)
Designer: Penny Peberdy (right), Maryse Roudier (left)
Yarn: Moda Vera Gelato (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
Hook size: 4.00mm/US 6


Design: Pine Cone Collection
Designer: June Gilbank
Yarn: Various unknow 8ply wools
Hook size: 3.5mm/US 4


Design: Striped Mug Cosy
Designer: Timic's Home
Yarn: Moda Vera Gelato (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
Hook size: 3.5mm/US 4



Design: Mouse Pattern
Designer: Lulu Loves
Yarn: Various Cleackheaton Country 8ply (100% pure wool)
Hook size: 4.00mm/US 6
 
I also made a little pillow and blanket for the little mice, no pattern, just made it up as I went along.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

They're all cute but I LOVE the pinecones! They look very real.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Okay the mice are cute but I think they'd be perfect for my cats!

Margaret said...

Very nice! I'm so impressed with your crochet projects! Love the pine cones and the mice!

Marlene Jones said...

I love pintrest, your crochet is brill, love the mice

Brigitte said...

I'm totally in love with your crocheted projects. The two little mice are just so cute, and so is the bowl with the pine cones.

Mylene said...

wow! such lovelies!!