Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Back to blogging....

Its been a very long time since I have blogged. I have been experimenting with different readers and methods for keeping track of blogs. I dabbled in Facebook and have not been as excited by it as I would have thought.

This year has been so busy and I tell you the new year has sneaked up on me and when I look back I don't feel that it has been a great year for achievements or accomplishments. I really need to try harder this coming year.

I will have the two girls at school next year and only Felix at home, so maybe, just maybe I may have more time to get things done.

I plan on writing a few posts in the coming days with updates of the past year. I am so close to a major finish and perhaps tonight I may actually see it completed. It would be a fantastic way to end off the year.

9 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Good to see you back! I feel the same way - I didn't get very much accomplished but I'm hoping 2014 will be a bit more productive! Happy New Year!

Jackie said...

My 2013 wasn't necessarily full of accomplishments and I don't have 3 children at home. In 2014, I hope to use my free time a bit more wisely. I want to make so many things! Good to see a post from you.

P.J. said...

Wishing you a happy, stitchy new year!

Mylene said...

A Happy New Year and best wishes for 2014!!

Margaret said...

It's good to see a post from you! Amazing how fast our children grow, isn't it? Happy 2014 to you and yours!

Marlene Jones said...

Nice to see you back, Happy new year xxx

Chris said...

Happy New Year! So nice to hear from you.

Angela P said...

Nice to see you back. Happy New Year!

Andrea said...

Nice to see you back. Happy New Year!